Question: With so many options available to promote a Product, an Offer or your Funnels, why does Email Marketing continue to produce the best results for the least amount of money? Why have you not taken it the most sales and conversions?
Answer: Despite regulatory obstructions and newer, sexier Marketing methods available, plain old Email Marketing continues to post historic and record-breaking 4,000% AVERAGE Return on Investment! 4,000% ROI…
If your goal is to generate as much revenue as possible, with as little work as possible, then you must allocate the majority of your time and resources on developing as large a sales list as possible, with proper segmentation and filtering.
Make Money Online With Email Marketing & Autoresponder Campaigns
Basically, the flashy statistic represents historic levels of return, with an average of 4,000% average ROI means that for every dollar that you invest in email marketing per month, you will earn an average of 4,000% times that Investment as Your “Return” dividends.
For example, if you invest just $1 this month to promote an offer, website, funnel or product, you will receive an average profit of $400.00 (just for the 28 days, then it clock starts again).
NOTE: This number only represents the Average ROI from the broadest group possible. Imagine how the ROI would jump to if it only measured Professionally Setup Autoresponders with High-Converting Email Marketing Campaigns? 600,000% ROI? 1,000,000 ROI?
Why Haven’t Your Autoresponder Campaigns Been Working?
So with those types of numbers staring you in the face, and the realities of making money online start sinking in, why have you continued to ignore your email marketing campaigns, as we all have foolishly done?
I’m the first to admit that working on my email campaigns is a slow and tedious undertaking. In addition, working on my Autoresponders are something I have kind of ignored. I think we all have.
But it is among the most important, but overlooked elements, or all of your Online Businesses I’m sure.
What’s Wrong with Your Email Marketing & Autoresponder Campaigns and How to Fix it Fast
First, you need to know what you are doing and how to properly set up an autoresponder and what campaigns work.
We suggest the first thing to do is to get yourself a copy of AUTORESPONDER BLUEPRINT so you fully understand how to properly optimize your autoresponder for perfect email sales funnels.
So you do the math. If you want to succeed online, DO NOT follow trends, follow any “GURUS” in rented Ferraris, read the experts on message boards like Warrior Forum, or put yourself on too many lists that have the “SECRET” to making huge amounts of money online. Just turn all the background noise off…
Now once you have started setting up the foundation of your business, follow these essential email marketing rules.
Learning Email Marketing Rules:
Unlike competitive options, Email Marketing has grown more productive and lucrative over the years as more Entrepreneurs and Businesses understand that Email Marketing gives the most “bang for your buck,“ and is highly effective for many reasons.
Over the years, marketing methods and platforms come and go…but when it comes to selling products and services, nothing is still quite as powerful as email. And for good reasons…
Online Marketing Rules: 17 to Ensure Your Success:
1. Demographic Data Collection. You can easily find out very relevant operational information regarding open rates, click-throughs, sales conversions and any micro-demographic data of your subscribers. When you can measure your marketing, you can easily improve and scale it. Email marketing is the engine that drives that car.
2. Biggest ROI in the Game. Email marketing had an average return of 4,00% for each dollar spent [Direct Marketers Association] However, the ROI you get will most likely be much higher since you’re most likely a solo entrepreneur with a smaller budget. Check out Autoresponder Blueprint to learn how to 3x-10x that average.
3. Retarget Visitors into Customers. When someone visits your website for the first time and picks up a tracking pixel, we know that the chances of them coming back are almost ZERO. NIL. NADA. By asking them to leave their email address, email marketing gives you the chance to ask them to come back over and over again.
4. Relationships with Customers & Prospects. Email is an opportunity for your business to build your brand and gain the trust of your subscribers. Do your email marketing right and your subscribers will feel like they know you and can count on you for sound advice and great products.
5. Personal & Highly Customizable. Email marketing can also be very personal if done correctly and are easily personalized with names and other information subscribers voluntarily provide like their geographic location, interests, financial status, interests, goals and more.
6. Highly-Targeted Selling Opportunities. It’s easy to create multiple lists and fine-tune your segmentation and targeting. You can segment customers based on the types of products they’re interested and subscribers based on the information that attracts them most. Where else do you have so much control?
7. Email is BIG. Yeah, a lot of people have Facebook accounts, but email still wins. You could email your best friends, parents, and sister, but you most likely can’t Facebook (verb) all of them. Same goes with a lot of people on your mailing lists.
8. Direct Communication. Unlike other marketing methods, email reaches your subscribers directly and is addressed to them specifically, unlike the general broadcasting we do on social media and in other mediums.
9. Commercial. People expect commercial messages via email, making it much easier to sell via email than through web content or social media, for example. In fact, according to Marketing Land, 77% of us prefer to get a commercial message through email.
10. Immediate Conversions & Sales. Email gets out there instantly and can start working for your business within minutes because it hits those inboxes quickly and people check email frequently.
11. Easy/Quick to Create. Creating an entire email campaign can be fast, especially compared to other ad methods. No need to spend days creating an advertisement. Just write and go.
12. Mobile Usage is Huge. While everyone is shouting that mobile apps and sites are where the money is at, never forget that email is one of those handy things available and readily used through mobile technology. According to a recent Mobile Movement study sponsored by Google, 82% of smartphone users check and send email on their mobile device.
13. Consumer Attention. Social media is a great place to tap into large audiences, but whenever you post, you are competing with a bunch of unrelated noise and it’s not always easy to get attention. The same may go for an email inbox, but once your email is opened, the focus is on you.
14. Drive Customers & Prospects to Other Channels. If you’re engaging in blogging, social media or other efforts, your email list is an easy source of traffic. If you’ve just posted a great blog post or a jaw-dropping image on Pinterest, all you have to do is email your list and you’ve got people seeing it.
15. Customers. Once someone buys something, you need a way to reach them so you can grow your relationship and sell more products to them. Email makes it easy to do this because you can segment your customers from the rest of your database.
16. Preferential Treatment. If you want to give special perks to your customers or certain subscribers, it’s easy to do with email. Give them advanced notice of new products, give them special discount offers and more.
17. Hey… It’s Cheap. There’s no doubt about it, sending email is inexpensive. You might pay for a 3rd party service to deliver your email and you may even hire a writer to create your emails for you, but overall, the costs involved with email are pretty small. And when you consider #2 on this list, any costs really pay for themselves. Or they should if you’re doing it right.
Owing a producing, well segmented and scrubbed email list is the closest thing to money in the bank as you can get. Your single most important asset as a Digital Entrepreneur is your Email list. Treat it with respect and nothing but good things will happen.
An email list is an incredible asset you wholly own, and you can promote whatever is selling using competitive espionage to see what your competition is successfully selling and that is why email marketing works. It’s something Google, Facebook or Twitter can’t just yank away from you in an instant and you can keep using it months and years down the road. So grow it, nurture it and get results from it.
For more info like this, please visit WebAutoIncome.com